Manhattan 2006

Monday, February 05, 2007

58 Minutes

Yep, that's all it took from the minute my door was buzzed this morning until the movers made their way out of my apartment with signed paperwork in hand. That included assessing the apartment, packing, moving, loading, and going over the documentation for the move. Less than an hour. What's the lesson here? I will never move myself again. Professionals are the way to go! (As a parting gift, one of the movers actually clogged the toilet, so part of my cleaning regiment today included the purchase of a brand spanking new plunger! Good times!)

It's now just past 6PM -- the temperature didn't rise above 14 degrees today -- and I'm ready to be whisked to the airport in the morning. The apartment is sparkling; the bags are packed; let's kiss this City goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home