Manhattan 2006

Monday, February 05, 2007

10.5 Hour Countdown!

It's 12:30 Sunday night (Monday morning). The movers come in less than 11 hours. I'll continue to say it, THIS IS CRAZY!

I enjoyed a few final things today, including breakfast at The New Amity Cafe, a pit stop at work to drop off my badge, and a trek through Grand Central and the Transit Museum for a few souvenirs for home. I met Gary for New Amity Round II this afternoon, did some organization at home, then enjoyed the SuperBowl at his place. I'm finishing up some packing tonight and hitting the hay soon.

I've got a knot in my stomach about all of this; I just need time to pass and have me on my way! No drawn out transitions for this guy right here!

1 Comments:

  • Can't wait to have you back in the northwest Todd Moore...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home