Manhattan 2006

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Could This Actually Be It?

Craig chillaxes at TASCHENIt's the question I've been asking myself for some time now... and I can't believe this may well be my final weekend living in New York City -- it literally blows my mind.

Today, I enjoyed a casual day with future cohort, Craig Phillips. We met for coffee, hit Brooklyn Industries (my errand) and Barnes & Noble (his). We hung out, ate at what we thought was a chocolate bar (but since neither of us know any Italian, it turned out to be just a cafe), read, talked, christened Craig as a Sudoku Blackbelt, and enjoyed the slow, freezing day here in Manhattan.

The best discovery of the day, Avid Reader? I also found a 'Spring Awakening' buddy for tomorrow night! One of my goals before I leave is to see the show that's taken Broadway by storm and Craig's up for it! Plus, he scored with a MSFT discount and we'll be taking the show in from the 4th row. Rumor has it that 'SA' will rock my world; I can't wait!

I also met friend Gary Little for dinner and we were able to connect about the last few weeks and say farewell as he's off to California for the week while I'll be moving back to Seattle, of course (again, craziness!). I am now home, content from an awesome day and ready for another one tomorrow as I wind up this final weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home