Manhattan 2006

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

M is for Meeting with Mike!

I enjoyed a night out with friend Mike Keaveny last night. It's been a while since Mike and I have enjoyed our traditional Eisenberg breakfast and we broke routine with a trek to Corner Bistro for Bistro burgers and $2.50 pints (not quite) of McSorley's Ale. Afterwards, we hit up McKenna's Pub for a night cap both in honor of our Irish heritage and of my dear friend Amy (and Kris!) McKenna!

You might recall a similar outing with Mike in July as Jesse and I met him and his girlfriend Jessica there for a casual night out as well. Mike and I recollected that evening last night and all we could think of was the oppressive heat into which I had sent Jesse out to explore Manhattan. Thankfully, we can laugh about it now! :)

1 Comments:

  • McSorelys is a must. I really loved their beer and the history of the place.

    By Blogger Tia, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home