Manhattan 2006

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Two Weeks Notice

Well, Avid Reader, this may not come as news to some, but it is now official: I'm leaving my company after having accepted a job offer from Microsoft! I formally accepted an offer last Tuesday and will be working for DRIVE through the end of January; my start date at MSFT is TBD, though will most likely be mid-February.

So, it's going to be yet another significant cross-country transition... after having moved to New York for a new job, I'll be moving back and taking on a new role at a new company as well! Good times!

Yes, I know many of you are asking what the future of the Manhattan 2006 Blog holds... Avid Reader, I honestly don't know. But I do know I've been thankful to have you along for the ride and I'll only be more thankful over the course of the next couple of weeks as I wrap this adventure up and call it another chapter in the great book that I've had the opportunity to write with this life.

2 Comments:

  • Congrats, Todd! Am excited for your next adventure. Your NYC experience has made for grand blog fodder. Hope your next adventure includes the same-it's so nice to know what you're up to. Love ya!

    By Blogger Tia, at 3:24 PM  

  • From one of your biggest fans, please keep the blog up! I live through you vicariously at times in a sea of poopy diapers!

    By Blogger Maureen, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home