Manhattan 2006

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boise -- Day 2

Today was a great day. I spent the majority of it online for work, but also took breaks to play 'fetch' with Tucker. My mom didn't work today so we pieced together lunch and enjoyed several courses of things we (OK, she) could pull from the fridge/freezer. Great lunch altogether. My Aunt Donna and my cousin Geoff's little one, Sydney, came by for the afternoon as well. There's nothing like a baby and/or a pet to entertain for hours.

My Uncle Jim also drove in to town tonight; we enjoyed dinner at a local Mexican joint and got to catch up a bit. I got a couple photo ops with my Uncles and of my Dad with his brothers. Had I gotten a photo at lunch Sunday with my Uncle Judd and sister Laura in Portland, I would have gotten the complete Uncle Set in one trip!

Off to hit the hay again -- pre-10PM. This is brilliant. Travels to NYC tomorrow -- I'm crossing my fingers that the bad travel karma has had its fun with me already and has moved on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home