Manhattan 2006

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Boston, MA

I'm in Boston - beautiful Boston. However, I wasn't sure I was going to make it. More travel drama both at JFK airport and on the plane. We boarded about an hour late and once on the plane, they closed doors, only to have the air pressure controls malfunction and the DOOR BLEW OFF! The air conditioning unit blew, so we sat at the gate for yet another hour while they tried to manually restart the engines and replace the air conditioning motor. Good times altogether. And yes, in the meantime, we BAKED in the metal tube. I got to the hotel last night ~9:30 after expecting to get in ~6:30. Having left my apartment in NYC at 2:30, it turned into a seven-hour commute on a 42-minute flight. Eye-yah.

Here now though. About to meet my colleague for coffee and to finish mapping the day!

OH, random star sighting yesterday in New York: Molly Shannon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home