Manhattan 2006

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sunsets. Puppies. Vanilla. Palm Trees. Relax.


Enjoyed Boston by sea last night on a Spirit of Boston boat cruise at a Boston Interactive Media Association (BIMA) event. I'm going to concentrate on the memory of the sun setting over Boston to release me from the trauma of today as yet another travel day.

With the terrorism plot uncovered last night in London, my morning has included a 3-hr. appointment with security in Boston, a cancelled flight and a missed connection. I will tell you this, however, my Alaska Airlines customer service agent (Via) was a SuperStar and got me on a Seattle-bound flight after working with and for me for over 45 minutes as I raced throughout Chicago's O'Hare airport.

Barring any additional delays, I should be boarding soon and landing in Seattle in about six hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home