Manhattan 2006

Friday, July 07, 2006

Handwriting Challenge

Don't ask me why, but my hadwriting has been challenged of late... either in an official Handwriting-Off or simply in calling its neatness, professionalism and artistry into question.

So, we're conducting a little poll... to bear witness to the power of the internet and to put the issue to rest once and for all. Please feel free to post your response in a comment here on this site or email it to me with the subject line: "Handwriting Challenge".

Your online-posted comment will be validation of your opinion/vote. Should you email your response, I will reply back to you and copy the official third-party judge who is tallying results. And while unscientific -- and not one that me as a marketer would ever ask -- here's the question:

Is my handwriting "girly"?

2 Comments:

  • Todd, that's crazy talk. Your handwriting is professional, neat, artistic. My vote is No.

    By Blogger toddderrick, at 9:44 AM  

  • I agree that your handwriting is professional, neat, and artistic. In fact, I love it so much that I wish it were mine. I am a girl. Does that make it girly? If I met you before your handwriting, I would guess a female wrote it. Mmm... girly, but don't change it.
    Mo

    PS
    I enjoy TREMENDOUSLY that you cast your first vote.

    PPS
    Don't be mad at my vote! Hate da playa, not the game! I love ya!

    By Blogger Maureen, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home