Manhattan 2006

Thursday, October 19, 2006

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

As many of you are aware, I'm a 'Project Runway' fan. I even had the opportunity to go to Olympus Fashion Week to watch the 'Project Runway' Finale filming at Bryant Park. I also tend to believe that things happen for a reason and while a dramatic person in general, believe I can approach most situations with at least some perspective.

Well, let's just say I was a 'Project Runway' fan... what I watched this week was the 'Bizarro World Project Runway' Finale...

What happened Wednesday night with the revealing that designer Jeffrey Sebelia won 'Project Runway', I am convinced that terrorist clowns filled Parsons School of Design with crazy gas and/or german lobotomists -- posing as Heidi's long-lost cousins -- snuck on set and removed a general sense of common sense from the panel of judges and producers.

All season long, the judges spoke of "levels of taste"... seriously folks, the show ended and while staring agape at the television, I swear to you that someone put a turd in my mouth. The finale left me with a taste that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home