Manhattan 2006

Saturday, November 25, 2006

In Boise of All Places!

I got to enjoy coffee with the Kadlecs this morning at one of Boise's Moxie Java coffeehouses. What a treat to meet and hold Landon James for the first time! Definitely a highlight!

The other highlight, keying into my apartment! I was SO pleased to get home after a day of planes, trains and automobiles from Idaho to New York. Here's what I noticed today while cabbing from Penn Station to the UES... New York is BIG. What's BIGGER than New York? CHRISTMAS IN NEW YORK!! This place is DECKED OUT! Imagine the scale of New York MULTIPLIED with Christmas lights GALORE! I'm not sure if it was the concept of being so close to home or being drowned in Christmas lights that had me more giddy tonight.

More to come from the week in Boise, including a shoulder update. For now, Avid Reader, I'm alive and getting better by the day. I still have this lug of an appendage just now, but the pain is considerably less. I sure thought I was mind over matter all these years after being able to puke whenever I told my mother I would if she made me eat something I didn't like. Now however? This arm has my number -- I can't move it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home