Manhattan 2006

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Happy Weekend, Avid Reader! I've had an awesome time here in Seattle, with a Wii Party at the Paulsons capping off what's been an excellent week! It's SO good to be home and I still have a few more days here in the NW before I head back to NYC.

Sadly, I've not taken a lot of photos to visually document the adventures of the week, but I did pull it out last night to capture the Wii adventure as well as dinner with the Chantelle, Mark & Landon Kadlec and Nicole & Tim Beck (below, right) beforehand at El Chupacabra.

I've had the chance to see many friends this week and have hit some of my favorite restaurants -- it's funny as I think about packing as much in while I'm in town and then knowing what's to come...

I should also clue you in on some BIG NEWS... I'm relocating! The Manhattan Adventure is soon coming to an end as I plan to move back to Seattle at the end of January. Yes, it's true -- I'm moving home! Over the course of the past 4-6 weeks, I've been doing a lot of evaluation of work, living on the East Coast, and being away from those things I value (home, friends, space), and have decided that my future is westward, ho! I've given my NYC Landlord notice, resigned from my current position with DRIVE, and am starting to make transition plans for getting back to Seattle.

So, more to come from Seattle, including a grand welcome to 2007! Happy New Year, Avid Reader!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home