Manhattan 2006

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Christmas Wish: SERENITY

Click here to learn more about Affirmagy, my friend Karla's company!I am free * My mind is clear * I am safe * I accept things just as they are * I accept me just as I am * I turn it over * My life is a life of choice * I surrender * I walk in serenity * I live for today * I stay in the moment * I am perfect just the way I am * I let go * I am OK * Today I am content with my life * Easy does it * I am confident * Today I keep it simple * I have wings to fly * I am in perfect harmony * I live in the solution * I am willing * I live one day at a time * I am open minded * I meet all situations with poise * I live and let live * Today I live life on life's terms * Acceptance is the answer * I am not alone * I embrace the journey.

Thank you Blanca & Karla! Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home