Manhattan 2006

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Case of the JPs!

Who DOESN'T want a Todd Sandwich? Let's get some!
Yet another fun day in Manhattan! I again had to work, but met the Paulsons and one Jay Phillips(!) for a night on the town after. Well, it was more of a night at Madison Square Garden, but still! And I will tell you, while I am again at work this fine Friday morning, the Paulsons are still crashed out at my place.

We pre-func'd at Bar XII near my office, then made our way to MSG to watch the Gonzaga take on the Duke Blue Devils. Jay wasn't the happiest man with the outcome, but it did include post-game adult beverages at some Irish Pub, so he wasn't complaining!

The highlights of the night were definitely seeing Jay, our friend Patrone, Jay's beer straw, our friend Stella, being at MSG, being with some of my favorite people, knowing that I have a friend who is tall enough to sit on an elevated bar table, the cab ride, ROMA Pizza, a ToddMoore Barnyard Blow-out, and knowing that I still have two more days with my dear friends!

p.s. No animals (Jay!) or small people (for the most part... Jesse!) were harmed in the creating of last night's adventure(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home