Manhattan 2006

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Life is Suite!

Greetings from Boston, Avid Reader! I'm in Beantown for a couple of work events and now working from a suite at the Westin! After the camera fiasco a couple of weeks ago, let's just say I got to know the General Manager quite well and he hooked me up for this visit. Fun!

I also have gotten a couple of requests for a surgery update and wanted to give the highlights of recovery! I'm getting more and more mobile with each passing day! Great news! Sadly, I'm having a lot of night pain that's limiting my sleep, but am avoiding the (constipating) pain pills as much as possible. I can now officially touch my face with my right hand -- and even shave without too much discomfort, though I occasionally have to support my right arm with my left hand in the process.

So, all in all, things are well and I'm getting to the point where I am excited to have had this done! Notice that the drainage bruising is dissapating as well... Sad, because the bruise looked like the Eifel Tower! I'm taking that as a sign that Paris needs to be in my future, FYI. Still some shoulder and bicep swelling, but the doughy-ness is going away as well. Good times, Avid Reader!

I hope you're well -- Happy Last Day of November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home